The Queen’s Club in West Kensington, London, England was established in 1886 and was the very first multipurpose sports complex ever to be built. It’s recognized as the world’s most premier Lawn Tennis and Racquet clubs in the world. The Queen’s Club is home to the AEGON Tennis Championships (formerly the Artois Championships).
The Queen’s Club was named after Queen Victoria, who was its first customer. The Queen’s Club has 28 outside Lawn Tennis courts, 10 indoor Lawn Tennis courts, 2 Real Tennis courts, 2 Racquet courts, 3 squash courts, and a fitness center. Below is a view of The Queen’s Club’s Center Court.
The Queen’s Club was also the Jeu de paume venue of the 1908 Summer Olympics.