Lindner Family Tennis Center
The Lindner Family Tennis Center is located in the Cincinnati suburb of Mason, Ohio. The Lindner Family Tennis Center includes three tennis stadiums, and is the only venue outside the Grand Slams with more than two permanent stadiums.
The Western & Southern Financial Group Masters, also called the Cincinnati Tennis Masters, started in 1899 and is the oldest competition in America played in its original location. The big event shifted to its Mason home in 1979 when four surfaces were put and temporary bleachers erected.
The Lindner Family Tennis Center has three primary surfaces. Heart Court, first integrated in 1981, features a potential of 10,500. Grandstand Court, built-in 1995, features a volume of 5,000. Courtroom #3, integrated 1997, features a volume of 2,000. The area has a total of 10 courts, luxury fits, a box office, several above-ground mezzanines, and a museum.